The modular and transportable dive support system developed by Nautilus allows you to perform underwater operations respecting the highest safety standards to allow maximum efficiency of your personnel.
It can be used with different configurations and in different work environments, in-shore, off-shore, in artificial or natural basins, in waterways, or in situations with limited operating spaces. The system is made up of:
- LARS (Launch and recovery system - made according to IMCA directives) with diving platform and automatic descent and recovery system for underwater operators
- container used as a control and monitoring cabin for divers' activity
- audiovisual system for the transmission of images in real time and the video recording of the activity
- breathing air production, control and storage system
- control units and distribution of breathing air and / or mixtures and communication
- containerized decompression chamber
- container used as a workshop and warehouse for diving equipment and materials
- electricity generators
- hydraulic power packs
- various diving equipment
- Kirby Morgan helmets.
The LARS (Launch And Recovery System) to support diving guarantee maximum safety in the operations of descent and ascent of the underwater operators even with a water current speed higher than 1.5 m / sec. The compact dimensions make these systems easily transportable and easy to handle, allowing them to be used quickly in any operating situation.
The stainless steel basket (basket) is designed for the transport of two operators and work tools up to a payload of 550 kg. Equipped with a grid bottom and a protective roof to protect operators from falling material, the basket it is equipped with two cable glands at the top, for the easy and safe passage of the umbilical cables, as well as a safety door to prevent the operator from falling during the descent and ascent phases.
The containerized and air-conditioned cabin contains air control, communication, depth and recording systems for divers:
- breathing air production plant consisting of high pressure Bauer compressor
- main storage system with a capacity of 160 + 40 liters, with four main cylinders and one emergency
- oxygen analyzers that allow you to monitor the quality of the breathing air.
Containerized decompression chamber
The decompression chamber - certified for use on board boats - is placed inside an equipped and air-conditioned container of standard dimensions for its quick and simple handling.
It is a double chamber hyperbaric block consisting of a main room and an entrance room. It has a capacity of 7,200 liters with a length of 4.5 m and an internal diameter of 1.5 m. Allows the housing of two operators simultaneously.
Outside the block there is a panel for monitoring and controlling all the parameters of the system. The main communication system is completely redundant.
A top flange allows its possible use even in a saturation system coupled with a closed bell for deep-sea diving. It is certified by RINA, Bureau Veritas and ABS.
Mobile underwater support system
The mobile system, used in less complex and emergency work, is placed in vans or motorboats owned by the company, suitable for operating personnel, diving equipment and work equipment. The standard equipment is composed as follows:
- audiovisual system for communication and video recording of the diver's activity
- breathing air storage system on cylinders with oxygen detectors to monitor the quality of the breathing air
- control unit (Amron International), for the distribution and control of breathing air, communication with operators and monitoring of immersion depth.
Depending on the different work needs, the system is set up with all the equipment supplied to the divers department.