Metal bulkheads are a widespread technology in various areas of engineering (excavation support, bank protections, riverbed works). In the case of temporary works, the sheet piles are very versatile, they are driven into soils of any nature and into the water using equipped pontoons.
Nautilus offers a complete service which includes:
- preliminary advice for choosing the most suitable sheet pile based on the project, the capacity and the type of soil
- definition of estimate and estimate of delivery times
- transport of sheet piles from the deposits of Venice
- driving also in protected naturalistic environments
- sheet pile extraction and withdrawal.
The vibrodrivers of the latest generation with variable frequency (IVC) modulate the intensity of vibration according to the characteristics of the ground and neighboring buildings, and allow the installation of metal elements even in highly urbanized centers.
If necessary, infixions can be made using pressure equipment in order to completely eliminate disturbances caused by vibrations.